Autoantibodies against CCP and Sa
Microplate ELISA: Anti-CCP, Anti-Sa
- Screening test for the specific determination of autoantibodies against cyclic citrullinated peptides (CCP), citrullinated Sa.
- Indication: rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
- Serum dilution 1 : 100; conjugate class anti-human IgG, POD-labelled.
- Antibodies against CCP and Sa can be determined quantitatively in RU/ml. Optional reference control for the determination of ratio values.
- Antigen: synthetic cyclic citrullinated peptides (CCP, 2nd generation), citrullinated Sa.
EA 1505-9601 G
EA 151a-4802 G