What are cookies?
What are the different types of cookies?
This website uses two types of cookies:
- First party cookies. For our website, the first party cookies are controlled and maintained by EUROIMMUN. No other parties have access to these cookies.
- Third party cookies. These cookies are implemented by organizations outside EUROIMMUN. We do not have access to the data in these cookies, but we use these cookies to improve the overall website experience.
- Certain cookies are necessary for our website to function. These are strictly necessary cookies and are required to enable website access, support navigation or provide relevant content. These cookies direct you to the correct country, and support security and ecommerce. Strictly necessary cookies also enforce your privacy preferences. Without these strictly necessary cookies, much of our website will not function.
- Analytics cookies are used to track website usage. This data enables us to improve our website usability, performance and website administration. In our analytics cookies, we do not sore any personal identifying information.
Which cookies do you use and how can I manage my cookie settings?
There are two ways to manage cookie preferences.
- You can set your cookie preferences on your device or in your browser.
- You can set your cookie preferences at the website level. Please find below the list and descriptions of all cookies currently in use on this website. You may manage your preferences for our analytics cookies by accepting or declining the cookie status below.